Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

HONDA ACCORD: HONDA ACCORD 2007,, I LOST MY HVAC COMPLETEL

Customer Question

HONDA ACCORD 2007,, I LOST MY HVAC COMPLETELY?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Auto or manual HVAC?Does anything on the climate control work?
I tried to accept the phone call request and got this message "Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation." Do you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please cancel request. I took care of problem. Thank you.
You will need to contact the website to do that.