HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

How do I replace a rear suspension I-bold crv 97' JA:

Customer Question

How do I replace a rear suspension I-bold for a crv 97'
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's a Honda CR-V and it fail the rwc need replacing the I-bolt on both rear wheels suspension
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just got the parts nothing else
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the Q&A is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can get all of the advice you came for! If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. It does not cost extra to accept or rate positive it's how the site knows when to compensate me.Can you please explain in detail where the I-bolt is located?
I just have not heard any rear suspension parts with that name?