camerontech
camerontech, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech
89602740

I have no idea why my Saturn Vue began saying the "Stabilock" (i.e. traction co

Customer Question

{I have no idea why my Saturn Vue began saying the "Stabilock" (i.e. traction control needs servicing). In addition, it indicates my "All-wheel drive" is turned off. I can detect no change in the driving of the car. There's nothing in my Haynes service manual about this feature. Any suggestions?}
Submitted: 6 months ago via TrueDelta.com.
Category: Honda
Expert:  camerontech replied 6 months ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced diagnostic tech.the abs/traction system has detected a fault. possibly a wheel speed sensor problem.the system will need to be scanned to retrieve a trouble code.if you do not have a scanner, than most of the larger parts stores will scan your car for free.when you retrieve the code, i can help to you point you in the right direction!
hi there,how did your repair go?please take a moment to rate me, as it is important for my page!thanks and i appreciate positive ratings