Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

Yo creo que tengo muchos pero quiero saver cual es el costo

Customer Question

yo creo que tengo muchos pero quiero saver cual es el costo por la consulta
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: esta bien
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: creo que si
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: por supuesto
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what your working on, year,make and model as well as engine size. It would also be very helpful if you can explain what you are trying to fix . Post back with complete information and as many details as you have and we can work from there to help get this resolved.