HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I need brake code a honda accord 2000 this is the vin

Customer Question

hello i need brake code a honda accord 2000 this is the vin JHMCG66811C007997
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need brake code to turn on the car so i can it to the dealer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing works replacement key not working and got stuck in the ignition i need brake code to turn on car and take it to the dealer to have it cheked out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 6 months ago.
Hello welcome to Just Answer I am Master tech and will be able to assist you on this.in order for me to release the brake code I will have to send over a request for the premium service,what this is going to do is allow us to make contact by phone.I will need to verify your proof of owner ship and matching ID.this can be done Via smart phone once we make contact.if your willing to proceed then I will send the request to you.