HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I am trying to identify what is connected to the battery that

Customer Question

I am trying to identify what is connected to the battery that causes the 3 amp drain. (It increased, it was 0.3 amps).
Category: Honda
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Please post the YEAR & "MODEL" of the Honda.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..