Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Honda Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Honda Diagnostics
18617752

I have a 2012 odyssey need to replace the condenser

Customer Question

Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedures you will need to replace the Condenser into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ael85rboeq00eg/hon-cond.pdf?dl=0If my answer has helped you, please help me and rate using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Matthew. I noticed this thread was still open and I wanted to check in and see how you made out? Did the PDF file I provided help you to replace the Condenser? Did you have any other questions on this issue?
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.