Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Keys are locked in 2010jomda fit JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Keys are locked in 2010jomda fit
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Wrecker service tried for over an hour and can't get the armrest switch to unlock or the door knob lock to move
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Wrecker service was able slip a rod in through the window but could not get the door switch to work or the door knob to work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: Keys fell between the seats
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In allot of cases the lock is blocked out preventing wrecker service from opening the door.Usually in this case a dealer technician may be able to open it with their tools or a new key made or ordered in by a dealer to then use to unlock the doors.These are usually the only options here on this. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete