Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Accord SE: I need the brake code 2011 honda accord se

Customer Question

I need the brake code for my 2011 honda accord se VIN 1HGCP2F64BA062404
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The 5 digit immobilizer brake code..The guts to my only key fob fell out but I still have the key and plastic housing.Need to start the car to get it to a locksmith to replace the
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In allot of cases you will need to obtain this code from a dealer.They may or may not charge for this code and usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID for this code info.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete