Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

CR-V: Our Honda has a "reving" up sound. Sounds like it is

Customer Question

Our Honda has a "reving" up sound. Sounds like it is trying to "rev up" esp when going up hills.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the question is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can still get all of the help you need! If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.Sounds like the transmission is slipping. Is it a manual or automatic? Year of your CR-V?
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If you have any questions after rating feel free to ask!Thank you,~Cliff