Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2011 touring elite panic alarm keeps going off after I get

Customer Question

My 2011 touring elite panic alarm keeps going off after I get out of the car and press the lock on the key fob
JA: Dealing with a malfunctioning key fob can be frustrating and really inconvenient -- the mechanics will have somegood ideas about what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: If I press the unlock on the key fob it won't turn off the alarm. And I did the settings so that the car will alarm after 30sec but it never did overnight. My driver door was unlocked all night
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I just want to make sure it's not some setting I'm doing wrong.
JA: OK! The Honda Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right.
Customer: If it's a setting issue then great.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: It's a used car and I only have the one key.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I logged on a couple of hours ago and helped all my customers whom had replied. Now I can help new to me customers that no one else has helped yet. Its been a long wait on your end. Do you still need assistance?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris