HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

96 Honda accord 25th anniversary ex running light diagram JA:

Customer Question

96 Honda accord 25th anniversary ex running light diagram
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All fuses are good, brakes and headlight works.. Cluster lights and running lights don't. Need a digram to run some test
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: At my friend's shop . yes maam
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Is this a V6 or 4 cylinder? Once I have that give me a few to upload a diagram