Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

A recent encounter with a deer leaves me needing to replace

Customer Question

A recent encounter with a deer leaves me needing to replace bumper cover, headlights, hood....I have a 2001 Accord 4dr. Will the 2 door model work. I'd like to get rid of that grandma looking grill if interchangeable.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Yes, the 01 2 door and 4 door do have interchangeable hoods, headlights, and bumpers. The bumper, with grille included is the only different part but will fit on either models. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris