HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Honda oddessy won't turn over JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Honda oddessy won't turn over
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just put a new battery in and all lights etc work but it won't turn over
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Probably
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Jump start, that's it
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: It's a 2007
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Oddessy .How long ago did you put the battery in? Like last week?Now when you say it wont turn over, do you mean that the engine doesn't spin over? Or does the engine move but the van wont start?