HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I just had a Evaporator, Compressor, Expansion valve replaced

Customer Question

I just had a Evaporator, Compressor, Expansion valve replaced and my AC doesn't blow cold air. However, the lines under the hood are cold. I am wondering if this could be an indication of them damaging the Temp Probe during installation of the Evaporator and it wold prevent an evaporator door from opening causing
me not to have cold air.
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: It kind of looks that way.
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. When the engine is running with the a/c is on can you tell me if the compressor is cycling on and off? You may have to let it run 15 minutes while monitoring the system to see if the system is cycling on and off.