HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

Odyssey: , I'm having the exact same problem as the customer

Customer Question

I'm having the exact same problem as the customer you answered 4 years ago. I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey and the driver's window works from the drivers control but no other windows work and the other windows will not work from their own dedicated switch either. The clue I can give you is that when you depress the window button you can hear a clicking sound coming from inside the door (under the arm rest) from the door you are trying to control. It sounds like a solenoid clicking. Another clue is that the van has leaked around the drivers door and you can see stains above the driver in the head liner near the door and down the cloth covering the window windshield frame. Maybe water has gotten into the window control. Thanks! Hudson
Category: Honda
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 5 months ago.
Hello I chris and I will try to assist you
did you try wiggling the wires that go into the drivers door while pushing one of the non functioning switches down? Its common for these wires to break from opening and closing door
are you there?