Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.

HRR216VKA: brand new lawnmower will not start. is there a way

Customer Question

brand new lawnmower will not start. is there a way to primer or choke for initial start. I filled 91 octane and 1 ounce of ethanol shield fuel stabizer
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hello have you checked for spark? ideally just pull off the plug lead and use any spark plug plugged in and resting on the engine to see if its sparking
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you