HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a 95 Odessey and the tail lights stay on even with the

Customer Question

i have a 95 Odessey and the tail lights stay on even with the ignitionoff and keys removed
JA: Working tail lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: nothing special....made a trip to the airport yesterday, had some heavy traffic and braking but never eventurned the lights on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hopefully
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: desp;ite being old it is well maintained, 148000 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Carguy1 replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,To be clear it's the tail lights and not the brake lights that are staying on?