HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

Slight grinding noise in the passenger side wheel when brakes

Customer Question

slight grinding noise in the passenger side wheel when brakes applied-does not happen often. Had 60,000 mile check up done and the found a problem with the VSA error code -reset but still keeps happening. Had brakes redone last year and seemed to have fixed problem untiljust recently
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no-but the told me at the Honda dealer it would be $1800 to replace the VSA system if this happened again
JA: OK! The Honda Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: it's a 2006 model-
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  HondaPlatinum replied 5 months ago.
What year and model is your Honda please.