mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

I need a navi code 2008 Honda Accord sedan JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I need a navi code for a 2008 Honda Accord sedan
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just need a 4 digit navi code
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes online irbid giving me 5 digit codes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  mike switzer replied 5 months ago.
you need to get the serial number from the nav unit in order to retrieve the code. once you get the serial number you will be able to call the dealer and they will be able to provide you with the code free of charge. if you dont already know to retrieve the serial number you hold 1 and 6 down while the radio is off and turn the radio on while holding the buttons down.