justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

I have a 2009 Honda Civic EX, tried to move the mirror via

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Honda Civic EX, tried to move the mirror via the bottoms this morning and my AC fan stopped working and quit working completely. All fuses are good and my mirror control and all aspects of the fan/ AC/ heater will not work. No other symptoms. Help ?
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 7 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.I have been looking over the wiring diagram for this circuitry. I think you need to go back and recheck power at fuse 36 in the under dash fuse box. This fuse feeds power to all the items that you've listed aren't working. If you do not have a test light or multimeter to check power on both legs of the fuse then I would replace it if you aren't sure. I will include a exploded view of the fuse box to help you locate it. I am almost certain that this fuse is blown. If you have any more questions about this just let me know.You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for posting to this thread after you rate so we can keep chatting. Thanks!