Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2015 Honda civicVSA is OFF cannot turn it on using the

Customer Question

2015 Honda civicVSA is OFF cannot turn it on using the bottom for VSA
no cods on the EPS or ABS , VSATPMS is giving alarm but no communications with TPMS module
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. With no communications with the TPMS control unit this can cause this fault here.The TPMS communicates with the anti lock brake computer as well as all other computers.This will cause the messages or warnings you see here.You will need to check the powers and grounds to he TPMS as well as check and make sure all fuses are good.If all wiring and powers and grounds are o.k. as well as fuses you may have a faulty TPMS control unit. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
where is the TPMS countrol unit located , where is the fuse powering the TPMS
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
I dont see a separate TPMS on this model here.It looks to be part of the anti lock brake module and this vehicle uses actual wheel speed sensor signals for tire pressure calculations.If you have not drove the vehicle and monitored the wheel speed signals with a compatible scan tool to see if one or more are reading differently then the rest this needs done.If you find one or more at fault sending an incorrect signal compared to the rest then that tire needs checked for proper inflation and if o.k. then I suspect a fault with the wheel speed sensor itself needing replaced. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I monitored all 4 wheels speed and all are the same while driving
looks like speed sensors all good