Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I took my 2007 Honda Civic to Honda dealership have the

Customer Question

I took my 2007 Honda Civic to Honda dealership have the power window switch replaced. I received a call a few minutes ago asking me how does my car start? It was working fine before the window switch was replaced.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. They may of disconnected the battery for this repair. Your car may have an aftermarket alarm or immobilizer on it that you may not even know about . Often these systems require resetting after battery voltage is lost. They are often mounted under the drivers side of the dash. Is this a possibility? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris