rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Honda S2000: I have a 2004 Honda S2000 The EPS and engine

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Honda S2000
The EPS and engine light are on all times and cannot make them go away. Also the speedometer doesn't work. Everything lights up on the cluster but it doesn't read the mileage or the speed
Category: Honda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teachautomotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.I would attach a scan tool to the system to confirm the issues you are having, but it does sound like a defective instrument cluster to me.Thanks, Ron