HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I've fitted new wheels & tyres on my 2005 odyssey touring.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The wheels do not have the tpms system fitted to them. I'm happy just to press the control that does away with the warning for a while & repress as necessary. The tpms now thinks I'm running on flat & tells me to stop driving.this only goes away for about 9 seconds & then returns. I've had these new wheels & tyres fitted for over 2 years now without this stop driving warning coming up.I had the van in to get a rear door relay fitted as it would not open ( electric) just recently . Thanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can I'm not greatly knowledgeable about these things but I've got good common sense
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: It's been driving & running fine for about 6 years since I bought it ( great vehiclr
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the ling delay, its been a beautiful weekend and many took days off I guess. I just got to your post working down the list. I believe I can help if you are still in need of help.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So far I've not been able to read any reply?other than an apology for the long delay I've heard nothing & ive been charged more money which I did not agree to. S o far the service offered is poor
I can not tell from your response if you are wanting me to try and help or if you have resolved the concern already?