HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

No gauges or working the speed temperature and the milage none

Customer Question

No gauges or working the speed temperature and the milage none are showing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Other then that the car run good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checking the fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: There are two that alway stay on the engine light and the other I don,t know what it,s call bother yellow the other is not showing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the question is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can still get all of the help you need!Year and model of your Honda please? If you could please except the phone call premium service offer we can speak on the phone. Thank you,~Cliff