HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I've been having issues with my car not starting after driving

Customer Question

I've been having issues with my car not starting after driving it short distances. like take it to the store and doesnt start up. somebody who heard it said fuel filter/fuel pump. its been driving well for the last two weeks, and just now I stopped in my driveway, turned the car off, and when i tried to turn it back on, nothing. Not even the smell of gas which I had been getting when it wouldnt start. a neighbor said its the fuel pump.. are there any troubleshooting steps i should take before getting it towed.. fuse, more gas in the tank, etc...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: kinda sorta
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm fairly broke at the moment :)
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
May I have the year and model of your Honda?