HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Hey im ***** ***** , and. i need code 2001Honda Odyssey

Customer Question

Hey im ***** ***** , and. i need code for my 2001Honda Odyssey stereo
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no , just saya code error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 10 months ago.
Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you.do you have the radio serial # ***** this radio ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thats the problem , dont have serial number only the vin number
ok the way these systems operate is by the serial # ***** the radio will have to come out to gain access to the radio sticker.I can provide the directions for this. as a last ditch effort we can try to use the electronic method but this was only on 02 and later.if you turn the key on and then make sure the radio is off. push and hold the 1&6 buttons at the same time and Hold them while doing so turn the radio on. see if anything pops up on the display .