HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I opened the car engine nob and there is no oil seen...

Customer Question

Hi I opened the car engine nob and there is no oil seen...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Could it be timing belt problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the question is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can still get all of the help you need! Year and model of your Honda? Where are you looking for the oil? Under the cap or the dipstick? Thanks,~Cliff