HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Yes my name is ***** ***** and I have a 2003 Honda Odyssey.

Customer Question

yes my name is ***** ***** and I have a 2003 Honda Odyssey. It will not start when you turn the key but all the dash lights and warning lights and radio all work. What could be the trouble?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't know other than what I have already told you. The battery is only one year old (03/2015) and everything seems to be working correctly when you turn the key except the van won't start. Starter doesn't seem to want to engage to start the van. What could be the issue?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 7 months ago.
Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you.do you have a volt meter or test light ?