HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My name is ***** ***** and I'm locked out of my Honda CR-V

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I'm locked out of my Honda CR-V navi system
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My battery went dead so I got it charged. When I hooked it back up my navi system was asking for a code. After typing the wrong code too many times I got locked out. Now when I start the car the navi screen boots up then for a decode the code screen flashes and then it goes black
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 7 months ago.
Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist youcan you tell me if you have the serial # ***** the navi ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you but the navi system was no longer locked when I got in my car this morning. I submitted my serial number on the Honda website, got my code and now I'm back in business.