Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

H h JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

h h
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi, I am Winn. the side brke lites on my daughter's 2003 Accord don't work. the center lite is OK. The switch and fuse are OK ans the horn works.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The cruise control only works if I hold down the ON button
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. As long as the rear lower brake light bulbs are good, then its a wire break we are looking for. Here is the wire diagram. the junction block at the left C pillar. We need to check the brake signal there. We need to see if the white/black wire has power with the brakes pressed so we can start narrowing down where the break is. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris