Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.

I have a Honda CRV 2001, Trouble Codes: P0301, P0302, P0303,

Customer Question

I have a Honda CRV 2001, Trouble Codes: P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, P1399. I will appreciate any recommendation from yours.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: P0301
JA: Excuse me?
Customer: Yes, Ma'm
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Has a Check Engine light on
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I replaced already: Sparks Plugs, Spark Plugs Set Wires, Fuel Filter, Air Filter
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
And P0300
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the question is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can still get all of the help you need! The most common cause of multiple misfires in your generation of CR-V are tight exhaust valves. Your generation of CR-V has known issues with valves receding into the vale seats. When this happens the valves don't seal completely. They leak just enough to cause a rough idle and misfire. There is a Honda service bulletin regarding this exact problem. I recommend adjusting the valves. If any exhaust valves are too tight the valves are receding. If it happens again the cylinder head will need to be replaced. Since you have done the other common causes of misfire this will be the next most likely step. I have included the procedure for adjusting the valves. Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! You are not charged extra for rating, it's how the site compensates me for helping you. All follow-up responses after the rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have all of the advice and help you need!Thank you,~Cliff