Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years

I need a radio code Honda ridgeline? JA:

Customer Question

***** ***** I need a radio code for 2007 Honda ridgeline?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I disconnected the battery now the radio needs a code to work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
You might have the code on the first page of the booklet labeled "service history" that came with your Ridgeline. There also may be a small white sticker in or on the side of the glove box with numbers on it. A 5 digit number would be your radio code. a larger number would be the radio serial number that i would;d need to supply you with the code. If none of that helps then try this to get me the serial number:1. Make sure COdE appears in the upper display. You can do this by briefly disconnecting the battery.2. Turn the ignition switch to ACC (I), and turn off the audio unit.3. Push and hold the No. 1 and 6 preset buttons on the audio unit, then turn on the audio unit. The serial numbermay appear as a single eight-digit number or two four-digit numbers that are combined to create the eight-digitserial number