HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Small accident occured went home took all stuff out of car

Customer Question

small accident occured went home took all stuff out of car but left lights on next day no power did recharge battery to 116% still no connection no lights at all when turning Key
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: No but battery was check ok by Mechanic
JA: Got it. The mechanic will have thoughts on how you two can troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. How old is the battery?
Customer: 2 yens
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: main fuses ??
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 7 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Do you have a test light or multimeter?