HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

2005 Honda CR-V tying to start it up but it won't turn over

Customer Question

JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Not right now
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. The chat will remain open after rating so you can still get all of the help you need! Any noise at all from the starter? instrument lights dim when you try to start it? What have you tried so far? Thanks, Cliff