HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

Navigation screen stays on 4 miles then reboots.

Customer Question

Navigation screen stays on for about 4 miles then reboots. Now when you start engine it starts to download and then says check the nav. disc. disc bad or unit bad ???? Robert
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes. it worked fine for 94,000 miles and then started to fail as per last answer
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?