HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a honda fit 2002 snd my overheating is coming on even

Customer Question

i have a honda fit 2002 snd my overheating is coming on even when the engine is cool
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: the key is turned all the way with the engine off the green and red light will go off but the red light will come back on and stay on
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. I have not been paid at this point by JustAnswer, your rating credits me from what you have already paid. The chat will remain open after rating so you can still get all of the help you need! Do you mean 2012 Fit? They did not make the Fit in 2002. Can I also have the trim level like Fit, Fit sport etc.