HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

Rsx type s: :) I own a 2002 rsx type s with forged internals,

Customer Question

hi :) I own a 2002 rsx type s with forged internals, Borg Warner turbo, custom manifold and exhaust line, front mount intercooler and all that stuff. Tuned with a hondata kpro. I took it for a ride today for the first time since last summer... It just feels not right. I have no power at all even Under load. the turbo boost and I can hear the blow off valve but it doesnt pull hard at all even when it boost it just makes sound it doesnt pull. when it revs high Under load it revs hard it feels like the engine is having a hard time but the car has only 41 miles on it and the engine has been forged 15 miles ago. Do you have any idea of what the problem could be? your help is very apreciated :)
Category: Honda
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 6 months ago.
Did you break the engine in after it was built before putting boost to it? And do you have a mechanical waste gate with a spring or is it vacuum controlled?