Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
13523613

My Honda civic radio need a code 2005

Customer Question

My Honda civic radio need a code 2005
Category: Honda
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
you will need the radio serial number so that I can try and get the code for you. You may find it on a small white sticker inside or on the side of the glove box. If you do not find the sticker try this:1. Make sure COdE appears on the radio. You can do this by briefly disconnecting the battery.2. Turn the ignition switch to ACC (I), and turn off the audio unit.3. Push and hold the No. 1 and 6 preset buttons on the audio unit, then turn on the audio unit. The serial numbermay appear as a single eight-digit number or two four-digit numbers that are combined to create the eight-digitserial number.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
27232286
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2722 2286
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
First one wrong sorry
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
Your radio code will be 54246. Just enter the numbers using the radio preset buttons. If it beeps before the last number is ***** just stop and start over.