HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Just yesterday, error code read transmission fluid pressure

Customer Question

Just yesterday, error code read transmission fluid pressure sensor/switch "B" electrical circuit signal had high voltage for a predetermined amount of time. Open in 3rd clutch transmission fluid pressure switch circuit , or 3rd clutch transmission fluid pressure switch stuck OFF. I got my oil changed the check engine light and message went away. They DIDN"T clear anything with the code. Just check the transmission fluid and tightened that cap. Otherwise, car is performing GREAT!!!
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Honda Mechanic whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Honda Mechanic whenever you like. There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: Yes. No issues with ANYTHING. Just the error code.
JA: Glad to hear that. How old is the battery?
Customer: 2012. I guess it is the original battery. I had it checked before winter and it was still good.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO. I just want to know what this code means.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. I have not been paid at this point by JustAnswer, your rating credits me from what you have already paid. The chat will remain open after rating so you can still get all of the help you need! Do you happen to have the codes for the transmission pressure switches? Thanks, Cliff
Model of your 2012 Honda and the engine type like 4 or 6cyl?