Roy
Roy, Import/Domestic Specialist
Experience:  ASE Master Tech
3506196

Accord: I have a 1995 honda accord the throttle cable has some

Customer Question

I have a 1995 honda accord the throttle cable has some type of electrical charge because the cable is melting. where are the ground wires located?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist the grounds are at the battery. there is a cable to the block, and the body. there are many other grounds throughout the system. the ground issue is the reason for your cable failure. I would run another ground cable from the battery to the block. the current negative cable may be worn out and not doing the job that is needed. Roy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By doing this would this override any other bad ground connections?
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
it would make a good secure ground connection instead of the cable being the ground. yes it would Roy please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy