Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.

Cruz Locked out of my Honda Accord at Dollywood

Customer Question

***** ***** Cruz Locked out of my Honda Accord at Dollywood Lost my keys nearest dealership is 25 mi away please help stuck with two kids
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The anti theft has me immobilized
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. I have not been paid at this point by JustAnswer, your rating credits me from what you have already paid. The chat will remain open after rating so you can still get all of the help you need! You probably don't want to hear this but you will need to call a mobile locksmith. They can unlock your car, make new keys, and program them. Make sure they are aware you need the immobilizer system programed when you call. There is no way around the system so this will be your quickest option. The only other option is to have it towed to the dealer and wait until Monday. Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! You are not charged extra for rating. This is the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have all of the advice and help you need!Thank you! ~Honda-Man