HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I have some major issues with

Customer Question

My name is Tamour ***** *****. I have some major issues with the vibration at idle
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Every time I get to a stop sign and a red light, I begin to feel vibration on the steering wheel and the brake pedal(this is while the gear is on Drive). As soon as I begin to accelerate the car begins to run smooth. This vibration issue also happens whenever the gear is on Reverse. The mechanic told me that the motor mounts were bad, and I changed all the motor mounts. Despite this change I'm still having the same problem. I really need help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Can you please tell me what the idle speed is? Can you tell if it is somewhere around 750 or so? I'm curious to know if the idle is too low, like around 550 or so. Check it with the brake pedal pressed and the car in Revers. Turn the a/c on also to create a higher engine load. Note the idle speed and report it to me. Thanks