mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I turned my ac on drove 1/2 block and the air stopped blowing

Customer Question

JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: No changed a fuse then
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Fine
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Honda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  mike switzer replied 10 months ago.
Does it not come back on or does it come on in short bust and then go off again?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Does not come back on
Sounds to me like your expansion valve is stuck and not allowing the proper pressures in the system. You will need to have it hooked up to an a/c machine in order to see the pressures.