Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Rides rough like a truck took it back to dealership

Customer Question

rides rough like a truck took it back to dealership
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If the shocks or struts are worn this is common to cause this here as well if it has after market low profile tires or tires that are inflated to much.These are the most common causes for a rough ride like this here.I would have these checked over to see if any suspension components need replaced to correct this issue here as well as to see if there are any issues with the incorrect tire size or inflation.I know some models that are equipped from the factory with low profile tires will cause a rougher ride and sometimes these can be swapped out with a rim and tire size change at a tire shop to compensate for the actual tire size to give you a softer ride as well here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete