How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mike switzer Your Own Question
mike switzer
mike switzer,
Category: Honda
Satisfied Customers: 608
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
Type Your Honda Question Here...
mike switzer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What guaratee me that I am going to receive the right answer

Customer Question

What guaratee me that I am going to receive the right answer after I paid
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt C. replied 1 year ago.

What guarantees that your vehicle is fixed right when you bring it to a shop? If you are satisfied with the answer than you pay. What is the problem that you are having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I swapped a 2005 honda cr-v engine and trans into a 1992 civic, and, I need to bypass the immobilizer. Tried to get and answer from yo guys, and when paying for the 28.00 dollars the system asked me to agree to pay that amount monthly, how does your business work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for you to see if I can get a solution.
Expert:  Matt C. replied 1 year ago.
I have heard of bypass modules that may be available but I personally am unsure of how effective they are. If you take it to a Honda dealer they should be able to "switch off" the immobilizer. You may want to give them a call. I am going to open this question back up now that there is more information available and see if anybody else knows more. I hope you get the answer your looking for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks bodd.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.

bypassing the immobilizer must be done by a licensed locksmith with the proper equipment. and it is illegal for me to give you directions on how to bypass it via the internet. most mobile locksmiths that can do key coding should be able to take care of it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok send me your phone number and I'll call you, or, call me at(###) ###-#### ***** then I pay you if I get the solution I am looking for.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.

you need to request a phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You already told me that it has to be done by a certified locksmith professional, so I think you will tell me the same thing again.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.

well at this point i am not sure what else we can do for you. i know you would like it bypassed but the only way to do that is to program the pcm and only a local locksmith is able to do this.