mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

What guaratee me that I am going to receive the right answer

Customer Question

What guaratee me that I am going to receive the right answer after I paid
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt C. replied 7 months ago.

What guarantees that your vehicle is fixed right when you bring it to a shop? If you are satisfied with the answer than you pay. What is the problem that you are having?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I swapped a 2005 honda cr-v engine and trans into a 1992 civic, and, I need to bypass the immobilizer. Tried to get and answer from yo guys, and when paying for the 28.00 dollars the system asked me to agree to pay that amount monthly, how does your business work?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am waiting for you to see if I can get a solution.
Expert:  Matt C. replied 7 months ago.
I have heard of bypass modules that may be available but I personally am unsure of how effective they are. If you take it to a Honda dealer they should be able to "switch off" the immobilizer. You may want to give them a call. I am going to open this question back up now that there is more information available and see if anybody else knows more. I hope you get the answer your looking for.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks bodd.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 7 months ago.

bypassing the immobilizer must be done by a licensed locksmith with the proper equipment. and it is illegal for me to give you directions on how to bypass it via the internet. most mobile locksmiths that can do key coding should be able to take care of it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok send me your phone number and I'll call you, or, call me at(###) ###-#### ***** then I pay you if I get the solution I am looking for.

you need to request a phone call.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You already told me that it has to be done by a certified locksmith professional, so I think you will tell me the same thing again.

well at this point i am not sure what else we can do for you. i know you would like it bypassed but the only way to do that is to program the pcm and only a local locksmith is able to do this.