HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

My name is ***** ***** J. I own a 2022 CRV EX and I have

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** J Garcia. I own a 2022 CRV EX and I have received a letter stating that the airbas in my car coul deploy unexpectedly. Also it says they won't have the part needed until the summer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can I disable it removing a fuse ? Where is it an how can I do it ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I may need to ask some questions before I can give an answer. As much detail as possible is greatly appreciated.

You seemed to have accidentally typed 2022 for the year of your CR-V? Is it 2002 or 2012?

Thanks, Honda-Man