sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Just replaced tps, iacv, and map sensor. car started and I

Customer Question

just replaced tps, iacv, and map sensor. car started and I did the idle relearn. shut car off, now it just cranks over with the battery light blinking. help???
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that could cause a no start condition. You may be missing spark due to something like a loss of cam or crank sensor signal, you may be missing fuel pressure due to a pump or wiring issue; there are dozens of things that could be going on especially depending on what the vehicle is.

What is the year and model of the vehicle?