Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I need the immobilizer brake code accord. Vin ending with 9

Customer Question

I need the immobilizer brake code for my accord. Vin ending with 9
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually this brake code needs obtained from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this brake code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you and if you want to continue to see if you can get your code here instead let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete